Industrial history at your fingertips.
In the unchanged atmosphere of a chain and jewellery factory founded in 1873, you will immerse yourself in a bygone age.
You can reach us at:
Industriedenkmal Jakob Bengel
55743 Idar-Oberstein / Oberstein
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- First aid kit available
- Distance lettering on bottom in critical areas
- Reduced number of participants
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
Hygiene and disinfection
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
hours of operation
15.3. - 15.11. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
16.11. - 14.3. opening by appointment
Closed from 23.12. to 02.01. and on Shrove Tuesday. (Special openings and guided tours on request).