The Lords of Daun-Oberstein Castle is strikingly situated on a rocky spur above the Nahe River. Together with Bosselstein Castle and the world-famous “Felsenkirche” church it offers an impressive backdrop overlooking the old town of the Oberstein district.
You can reach us at:
Burgenverein Schloss Oberstein e.V.
Phone(0049) 6781 24933
Hygiene and disinfection
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- First aid kit available
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Reduced number of participants
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks