Mainz - On the trail of Gutenberg
Johannes Gutenberg is Mainz’s most famous son. He invented the printing press with moveable letters, laying the foundations for modern media communication. Come to Mainz, learn the fascinating history surrounding the ‘Man of the Millennium,’ and discover more about this city on the Rhine.
- 1 night incl. breakfast
- Exclusive guided tour 'From Henne Gensfleisch to Johannes Gutenberg, the Man of the Millennium'.
- Admission to the Gutenberg Museum
- Three-course meal at a traditional wine tavern in Mainz
- mainzcardplus (free travel on all local public transport, free admission to Mainz museums, a free guided tour ('The golden city of Mainz and its many attractions')
- 10 % discount on all souvenirs in the Tourist Service Center Mainz
- Traveller insurance
- Information package
in a double room: from € 179,00 per person
Terms & Conditions
Minimum group size: 2
Available: all year round upon request, subject to availability
Individual modules may vary according to season. Each city's General Terms and Conditions apply.