Altes Pfarrhaus

Wirft · Eifel

The refurbished half-timbered house is located in the farmstead of the old rectory of Kirmutscheid / only 5 minutes from the Nürburgring. The main house was built in 1709 by Baron Gallen to Assen for the priest and is directly adjacent to the church ST Wendelinus which was built in 1214 by Count Ulrich von Nürburg. 

The house has about 50 square meters of living space and has been restored with great attention to detail. To not lose  the pleasant indoor climate, the renovation is made with natural materials only.

Altes Pfarrhaus



Altes Pfarrhaus
Kirchweg 2
53534 Wirft

E-Mail: ka-graichen@t-online.de
Tel.: (0049)26919336059