Katholische Pfarrkirche Liebfrauen

Worms · Rheinhessen

The medieval Liebfrauenkirche is surrounded by vineyards. It was built in the Gothic style from 1276 and was completed in 1465 according to the building inscription. Originally, it served as a collegiate church, in whose construction the citizens of Worms took a lively interest. It is the only one of the many Gothic churches in Worms that have been preserved. The surrounding vineyards and their wine, the "Liebfrauenmilch", received their name from the church. The original "Liebfrauenmilch" is still cultivated in the area around the church (Liebfrauenstift, Kirchenstück).

Katholische Pfarrkirche Liebfrauen


Katholische Pfarrkirche Liebfrauen
Liebfrauenring 21
67547 Worms

Web: http://www.liebfrauen-worms.de
E-Mail: info@liebfrauen-worms.de
Tel.: (0049) 6241 44267