Pfarrer Laubscher Waldfriedhof

Weidenthal · Pfalz

The small family cemetery was established by the Laubscher family in 1748. This belongs to the Morschbacherhof (5 residential houses with associated barns and stables), which was only habitable again after the 30 Years War (1618 - 1648).

Pfarrer Laubscher Waldfriedhof


Besucherinformationszentrum
Bahnhofstraße, 60
67471 Elmstein

Web: http://www.vg-lambrecht.de
E-Mail: touristinfo@vg-lambrecht.de
Tel.: +496328234

The Pfarrer Laubscher cemetery can be visited in the course of a short hike, starting at Weidenthal railway station.