With the help of the General Directorate for Cultural Heritage, you can discover the three state museums in Koblenz, Mainz and Trier, not to mention numerous castles, palaces and historic buildings along the Rhine and the Moselle.
Trier State Exhibition 2022 ‘THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE’
The Roman Empire was powerful, and its spirit still lives on today in Trier, home to the Roman emperors in late antiquity. With its numerous stone structures, there is probably no better venue for the upcoming state exhibition on ‘The fall of the Roman Empire’. Between 25 June and 27 November 2022, the exhibition across three museums showcases the downfall of the great Roman Empire, despite intelligent management and an innovative infrastructure.
In the Moselle village Neumagen-Dhron you will find the Dirk Doppelhamer winery. On three hectares of vineyards 90% Riesling is cultivated. Chardonnay and Rivaner share the remaining 10% of the cultivated area.