The peasant museum with the only partially restored mill in Braubach. In the 13th century, the mill with millwheel and millstool belonged to the Counts of Katzenelnbogen. Since 1983, the mill has been privately owned by the Kunz family and, after years of restoration, serves as an annex to the Hotel and Country Inn ,,Zum Weissen Schwanen".
There is an exciting collection of rural tools and Westerwald ceramics from the last centuries, rural furnishings in the guest rooms and a black kitchen with an open fireplace and cooking utensils. Another highlight is the exhibition of paintings and drawings by the artist Karl Heidelbach (1923-1993) who once worked in Braubach and was a student of the German realism artist and graphic artist, Otto Dix.
Address: Brunnestrasse 4, 56338 Braubach
Opening hours: all year/day 10.00-20.00
Landgasthof Zum Weissen Schwanen