The Gothic church of St. Anna stands at the centre of the Bacharach suburb of Steeg. Field Marshal Blücher and his soldiers passed by here after crossing the Rhine in their way west to Waterloo. The church, with its fine cross-ribbed vaulting, is a magnificent example of 14th century ecclesiastical architecture. The organ, built in 1802 by the famous organ builders Stumm, was extensively restored between 2005 and 2006.
Ev. Kirche St. Anna