Protestant village church (formerly St. Johann d.T.)
A church is already mentioned in Lierschied in 879.
The present church tower dates from about the 13th century, and is already externally recognizable as a fortified tower. It is reported that the nave was so dilapidated in 1778 that it was no longer possible to hold services in it. The new construction began in 1779.
Evangelisches Pfarramt Lieschied/Nochern/Weyer