Virtual offers – Digital museum visits and more
You can enjoy museum visits, wine tastings and music events in the Romantic Cities from the comfort of your own home. Our overview gives you information on upcoming events.
Join your winegrower guide for an approximately 6-hour tour on and around the Loreley.
- Toboggan with the Loreley bobsled
- hike on a section of the wine educational trail of the Loreley Bornich winegrowers' cooperative (approx. 1.5 km)
- get to know a section of the Rheinsteig (approx. 2.5 km)
- eat a "wild" plate with different kinds of sausage and cheese and during the tour at selected places
- taste 6 typical wines from the Loreley vineyard (incl. water and Wasserweck).
Along the way you will experience viticulture and nature in the Middle Rhine region.
Requirements: Sturdy shoes (hiking boots are recommended), weather appropriate clothing and a backpack.
A camera, binoculars and walking sticks are also recommended.
The tour takes place with a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 participants.
Larger groups on request.
Hints: Participation is at your own risk!
Sledding is done at the beginning of the tour, because according to the operator it is only possible without alcohol consumption.
Date for groups: By arrangement
Start and finish: Loreley Visitor Center
You get to the visitor center on the Loreley by:
- the train (hourly to St. Goarshausen) + the shuttle bus every hour (not included) / on foot to the Loreley (approx. 45 min)
- the own vehicle (parking spaces available)
- return transfer from Leiselfeld to the Loreley by bus or covered wagon are included in the price
Information and binding registrations via: Loreley-Touristik e.V. Phone: 06771 910-0 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org